A BLOG DEVOTED TO FEAR, HATE, AND POWER
posted by air-ono at 1:41 AM
The Lord is my shepard;I shall not want.He maketh me to lie downin green pastures:(one mo' coffee, NO!)(one mo' cigarette, YES!)and the rest is history...He leadeth me through the valleyof the shadow of death.
What's that crazy line Glenn Close uses in Fatal Attraction?:)
(is it this one)Well, what am I supposed to do? You won't answer my calls, you change your number. I mean, I'm not gonna be ignored, Ono!(or this one)I won't allow you to treat me like some schmoopy you can just bang a couple of times and throw in the garbage?(hey! that's my line)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
The Lord is my shepard;
I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down
in green pastures:
(one mo' coffee, NO!)
(one mo' cigarette, YES!)
and the rest is history...
He leadeth me through the valley
of the shadow of death.
What's that crazy line Glenn Close uses in Fatal Attraction?
:)
(is it this one)
Well, what am I supposed to do? You won't answer my calls, you change your number. I mean, I'm not gonna be ignored, Ono!
(or this one)
I won't allow you to treat me like some schmoopy you can just bang a couple of times and throw in the garbage?
(hey! that's my line)
Post a Comment
<< Home