A BLOG DEVOTED TO FEAR, HATE, AND POWER
posted by air-ono at 8:45 PM
thoughts of people that want to survive(by the o.g.)i call them...
O.G.1.-----------IF HEAVEN SENT THE FIRSTAPPLE EATERS TO HELL THEREMUST BE NO HEAVEN. WHOEVERBUILT THE LADDER IN 1st A.D. MUSTHAVE BEEN A NON BREATHINGE.T. OR A HUMUNGUS ROCKETBUILDER WITH THE BIGGESTDOCTRATE TO REPLACE THEIRLIVES AND WINGS IN ORDER TO GET THEREWHY DID THE DEVIL SETTHEM FREE ?COS HE KNEW HOW TO FUCK GOD AND DID IT WELL
O.G.2.-----------IF SCIENCE BECOMES UPON APREDICAMENT THEY WILL SURELY ASKTHE UNDER DOGS WITHOUT TELLING TO SORTTHE EQUATION OUT. UNBEKNOWN TO THEJUNIORS THEY WILL SPLIT THE ATOM LEAVE THEOLD FELLOWS ALONE AND CONTINUE TOCAUSE MORE HAVOC
air-ono didn't say anythingthe o.g. said...the goodthe badand give us chance, for fucks sake: )
i thought all of the above complimented the minotaur pictureso there,so there.now the minotaur has some text to keep him happy
and a donut.http://vanguard.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/donut.jpg
Donuts and minotaurs.I love your blog.: )
The End, The Doorsversion from Apocalypse Now.Read you over at Sammy's.Many blessings
Hmm...Should have posted the album version as well, so here it its, in all of it's 192kb glory.The End, The DoorsThe only time I posted this at Sam's joint, Wil asked if I was trying to make her kill herself."All the childrenAre insane."
damn, waitsyour generosity of spirit is breathtakingbtw, thanks!: )
: )No worries. You've brightened a few of my days, the least I can do is post some depressing music in return.
ono, I hope you don't mind a large post, but since you're on strike, I figured I should drop these off. They're posted at Sam's abortion, as well.Anyway...Finding Out True Love Is Blind, Louis XIVHot Topic, Le TigreGoing Underground, The JamJerk It Out, CaesarsPeaches, The StranglersRunnin', PharcydeTake The Skinheads Bowling (Live), Camper Van BeethovenMessage Of Love, The PretendersSwamp Thing, The ChameleonsUncertain Smile, The TheBlister In The Sun, Violent FemmesPunk Rock Girl, Dead MilkmenRunning Up That Hill, Kate BushMaps, Yeah Yeah YeahsGirl U Want, DevoMirror In The Bathroom, The English BeatSabotage, The Beastie BoysAna Ng, They Might Be GiantsAmerican Idiot, Green DayPressure Drop, The Clash (poor quality, sounds like when SEDER plays it)All You Fascists, Billy Bragg and Wilco
.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
13 Comments:
thoughts of people that want to survive
(by the o.g.)
i call them...
O.G.1.
-----------
IF HEAVEN SENT THE FIRST
APPLE EATERS TO HELL THERE
MUST BE NO HEAVEN. WHOEVER
BUILT THE LADDER IN 1st A.D. MUST
HAVE BEEN A NON BREATHING
E.T. OR A HUMUNGUS ROCKET
BUILDER WITH THE BIGGEST
DOCTRATE TO REPLACE THEIR
LIVES AND WINGS IN ORDER
TO GET THERE
WHY DID THE DEVIL SET
THEM FREE ?
COS HE KNEW HOW TO FUCK
GOD
AND DID IT WELL
O.G.2.
-----------
IF SCIENCE BECOMES UPON A
PREDICAMENT THEY WILL SURELY ASK
THE UNDER DOGS WITHOUT TELLING TO SORT
THE EQUATION OUT. UNBEKNOWN TO THE
JUNIORS THEY WILL SPLIT THE ATOM LEAVE THE
OLD FELLOWS ALONE AND CONTINUE TO
CAUSE MORE HAVOC
air-ono didn't say anything
the o.g. said...
the good
the bad
and give us chance, for fucks sake
: )
i thought all of the above complimented the minotaur picture
so there,
so there.
now the minotaur has some text to keep him happy
and a donut.
http://vanguard.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/donut.jpg
Donuts and minotaurs.
I love your blog.
: )
The End, The Doors
version from Apocalypse Now.
Read you over at Sammy's.
Many blessings
Hmm...
Should have posted the album version as well, so here it its, in all of it's 192kb glory.
The End, The Doors
The only time I posted this at Sam's joint, Wil asked if I was trying to make her kill herself.
"All the children
Are insane."
damn, waits
your generosity of spirit is breathtaking
btw, thanks!
: )
: )
No worries. You've brightened a few of my days, the least I can do is post some depressing music in return.
ono, I hope you don't mind a large post, but since you're on strike, I figured I should drop these off. They're posted at Sam's abortion, as well.
Anyway...
Finding Out True Love Is Blind, Louis XIV
Hot Topic, Le Tigre
Going Underground, The Jam
Jerk It Out, Caesars
Peaches, The Stranglers
Runnin', Pharcyde
Take The Skinheads Bowling (Live), Camper Van Beethoven
Message Of Love, The Pretenders
Swamp Thing, The Chameleons
Uncertain Smile, The The
Blister In The Sun, Violent Femmes
Punk Rock Girl, Dead Milkmen
Running Up That Hill, Kate Bush
Maps, Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Girl U Want, Devo
Mirror In The Bathroom, The English Beat
Sabotage, The Beastie Boys
Ana Ng, They Might Be Giants
American Idiot, Green Day
Pressure Drop, The Clash (poor quality, sounds like when SEDER plays it)
All You Fascists, Billy Bragg and Wilco
.
Post a Comment
<< Home