Sunday, September 16, 2007

extinct ex-blogger


scratch - scratch - scratch

•(i'll) "return on success"

14 Comments:

Blogger Cat Chew said...

Mmmm! Fresh rococoa
w/ a hint of cinnamon?
Original content. I'll have to try that one day. Lots more flavorful than the heat-and-eat stuff I served at my place before the Dept. of Public Health shut me down..

12:51 PM  
Blogger Waiting for Cicero said...

You deleted the other pictures and all my heartfelt comments?

We may need to start seeing other people.

Roam, The B-52's

4:06 AM  
Blogger air-ono said...

you strange & wonderful people

i have no idea what cat said...

nor do i want too...

i want it to remain a strange & wonderful mystery

& my dear waiing, for your info i kept pic 1 precisely to keep your endearing comments

: )

4:14 AM  
Blogger Waiting for Cicero said...

: )

She's talking about her blog vs. your blog.

And since it's the thought that counts...

Stand, R.E.M.

4:16 AM  
Blogger air-ono said...

you're quick on the draw, mr. waits

and ms. chew...

i ventured to your site

and you have your links nicely listed

so if i ever become a manhattan banker, i'll write you a love letter to entice you to be my secretary

4:24 AM  
Blogger Waiting for Cicero said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:34 AM  
Blogger Waiting for Cicero said...

Learned from the best, ono. : )

Hope things are good in your section of the 'verse!

4:39 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

http://www.studio8.net/images/Comics/twat%20cunt.JPG

1:16 PM  
Blogger Cat Chew said...

I'm still wondering if your medium is stick pen and napkin. Doesn't really matter but it is warm and familiar and, well, enchanting somehow. Very pretty blue noodling. Does warm my heart.

Secretarial!? Ugh! Please, I just pulled those together because I needed a jump space to folks I knew fron MRR. My browser bookmarks are a hideous mess, but my blog list is rather lovely, I think.

1:10 AM  
Blogger air-ono said...

medium: bic on envelope

alice: 4th wheel in menage a trois

: )

3:46 AM  
Blogger Cat Chew said...

Crap, crappity, crap crap crap! Again?

My first instinct was to round up a posse and drag your sorry ass back but I think I'll just bide my time. Mercury's apparent retrograde motion ends November 1st. Eh. We'll see how things are then...

Enjoy your break.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Cat Chew said...

You're making me dizzy...
(Okay, I started out that way, but you're exacerbating it.)
So, are you on the bus or off the bus? I think boycotts are generally more effective when you actually, um, boycott.

I'm glad to see you again at SEDER's place, in any case.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Cat Chew said...

Happy new year...
PHHHHTTTTT!!!
!?
Dang, my noisemaker seems to have developed a leak.
Oh, well.
Best wishes and I hope 2008 is kind to you.
Cheers!

1:44 AM  
Blogger air-ono said...

happy birthday to you, too
miss chew
: )

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home