A BLOG DEVOTED TO FEAR, HATE, AND POWER
posted by air-ono at 6:44 AM
Ono ya big lug.. Good to see ya again.. :)
that last pic is for you, mmrnow get off my lawn!: )
Not gonna do it..Wouldn't be prudent.. ;)
Oh YEAH...good to finally seeyour handsome mug. Love Ya..
It's great to see the mighty air-ono on the bloggie internets. I hope yer doing well.Emerson (Sir Real)
hello mysterious traehand hello non-mysterious mr emersoni could be worse, i could be betterhope you're doing better: )
Come. And behave. (Please?) For a little.
Good morning, btw.
Forget it. I invoked you before I fucked things up, not after.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
Ono ya big lug..
Good to see ya again.. :)
that last pic is for you, mmr
now get off my lawn!
: )
Not gonna do it..
Wouldn't be prudent.. ;)
Oh YEAH...good to finally see
your handsome mug. Love Ya..
It's great to see the mighty air-ono on the bloggie internets.
I hope yer doing well.
Emerson (Sir Real)
hello mysterious traeh
and hello non-mysterious mr emerson
i could be worse, i could be better
hope you're doing better
: )
Come. And behave. (Please?) For a little.
Good morning, btw.
Forget it. I invoked you before I fucked things up, not after.
Post a Comment
<< Home